helo,everyone...This is my Icon^^
Have a look and gv me some comment ya~~
thx alot~~~

Pixel
Contact Home

Vector
Contact Home

Comment ~
please be honest for your comment ya...so i can refine my Icon and improve my skill..
Honest !!! haha...thx..




Question 1 ~

  • Do you know what themes of my icon?
  • A:yes(what themes of these icon?)
  • B:no

Question 2 ~

  • Are these icon hard to recognize?
  • A:ya,I dunno what are these...
  • B:of cause..
  • C:soso..

Question 3 ~

  • Are there icon bring the main message?(contact,Home)
  • A:yes
  • B:no...any suggestion?

Question 4 ~

  • Any suggestion?Any idea?Any comment?to help me refine my icon?thx ^^

______________________________________________________





Your comment will help me alot ^^
Honest~honest~nest~~~~~~

0 comments:

发表评论